Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the magic of my pottery studio...


my studio in northwood is a very special place. it has been a pottery for more than 25 years... lots of wonderful nh potters have spent time here. it has been a tradition for everyone who has worked here to sign the back door. reading the history on the door is magical. i am grateful to be a part of it.

below is a picture of my workspace... i throw sitting down, although my goal is to switch to a standing position to save my back...i do throw in front of a mirror to eliminate some leaning over...
i unloaded a bisque kiln tonight. getting closer to firing the gas kiln once more.






2 comments:

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.