Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow and Ice!


The winter storm has descended upon us. The forecast for snow accumulation has been downgraded, but we are still expecting plenty of ice. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose snow.
Jeff and I are taking it slow today. The gallery is closed (obviously) and the only clay work I will get to will be some handles on mugs. It's probably a good day to get my last quarter sales tax return completed. The deadline is looming.


No morning coffee on the patio today.

3 comments:

  1. we didn't get any snow or ice, not yet, just rain, supposed to this afternoon but it has been real windy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on my tax stuff today too, but had not gotten to the sales tax. Thanks for the reminder. Hot cocoa indoors seems a good fit today.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.