Monday, January 15, 2018

Piggy Production


These big guys cracked me up yesterday when I walked into the studio! I just had to snap a photo. The big piggy banks seem to be growing in popularity. Due to the weight of the their large bodies, I have to attach the legs and sit them on their butts for awhile to allow those legs to stiffen. You can see that the third piggy is "Roman". I have had a quite a variety of names to stamp on piggy banks for this go around. Along with Roman, there is Olive, Viggo, Vincent, Ambrose, and Hubertus!


It's been nice to start the year with lots of piggy bank and salt pig orders, but I have to admit that I miss having a little down time to read a few books or work on other projects. But the bills keep coming no matter what time of the year and with the extreme cold here in the south, I am sure my electric bill will be a whopper!
Income is a very good thing.

4 comments:

  1. I imagine they talk about you while firming up...just think what they must be saying about those names! Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am scared to know what our electric bill will be. So many extra heat lamps, space heaters and such. Great names for the piggy banks. It's nice to hear something other than the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think you need to make a few with resist on them and a pink hat! I just paid gas and electric, it is next month that has me worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...I needed a smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.