Sunday, June 1, 2008

the continuing accident saga...

i got the insurance company to rethink my vehicles value...they came up to $9100...$560 short of what i asked for. believe it or not...i still had the sticker that was on the window of my trailblazer when i purchased it new in 2002... i scanned it and faxed it to the insurance company. they had not included all of the options that were in my trailblazer...they increased their offer 75 bucks!!!! WHOA!!!! Now that is winning the lottery!

i still have not signed their offer.

i miss my trailblazer...i don't even know where it is right now as they have towed it to some clandestine location. holding it hostage...waiting for me to sign off on it.

i feel so violated :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.