Sunday, July 19, 2009

i ate flowers for dinner...

....i am still waiting for pictures of your yummy handmade dishes...i know you may not want to admit that you photograph the insides of your cupboards (but i know you do!)...perhaps someday you will come out of the closet and share them with the world. send me an e-mail when you are ready and i will post them here...


movin' on now...

i make a great salad (it may be my new obsession) the other nite mr. brown brought nasturtiums over and said they were to add to the salad...."you expect me to eat flowers" (i say) "yes" (his response) "are they safe to eat" (i say) "yes" (his response).

they were beautifully delicious and i lived to blog about it so...


...yes, they are safe to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.