Thursday, August 27, 2009

back to reality...

...vacation is over :-(
last saturday i got back from spending a week in ogunqit beach, maine. the company and the weather was perfect! i finally got back into the studio tuesday and wednesday evening. finished handling and texturing some porcelain mugs that i threw before vaca then moved on to some large plates/platters for a special order
my real estate schedule is changing next week and i am HOPING it will give me more time in the studio...
below are some vacation pics...



the beach we spent the most time on was the "art beach" (my words) there were hundreds of rock cairns everywhere...jeff brown contributed this one to the beach!

danielle, robyn and i made a mermaid in the sand!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.