Wednesday, October 7, 2009

show me your cupboards!


sometime during the summer i posted photos of the insides of my cupboards, showing off all the beautiful handmade pots that i enjoy using every day. i then invited you all to send me your photos to post. last week tom and mark sent me a photo of their hutch with a display of meesh pottery! mark and tom call themselves pottery whores...they have pots from the first year i started to take lessons with jeff brown...

they are proud owners of the good, the bad and the ugly. i cringe when i see some the pots they have...but mark and tom tell me they love them all.
love you guys too...and thanks for being my biggest fans. xoxo

if anyone else wants to photograph their cupboards send your pics to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.