Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Replenishing


I spent the weekend making those things that are guaranteed sellers. Sponge holders and cheese stones. We were pretty much sold out of both after the League of NH Craftsmen's Fair. After making a bunch of the carved sponge holders, boredom set in and I decided to stamps some using our stamps brought back from South Korea. I had never really used the "dotty" stamp before. I think I will like this little accent. The stamping goes quickly since all the dots are in a row and the stamp has a nice curve to it.


Today was glazing day. Tomorrow we finish loading the kiln. It will be nice to get the heavy work done before the humidity returns with a vengeance on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you're using the dot stamp. It makes a nice little accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dots are a sweet detail. Yay for cooler temps beginning Sunday evening... unless it changes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.