Thursday, December 8, 2016

Organization

Jeff and I have been feeling rather unorganized since moving our studio a year ago. Don't get me wrong, we have never been super organized... but if you were to go down to our basement right now you would gasp at the mayhem. It's been a tough to balance getting pots made and getting settled. This week while I glazed piggy banks, Jeff cleared out some boxes and got the smaller pug mill set up in a permanent location. This is huge for us. It's been totally painful to pug clay for the last year and our scrap clay has been getting a little overwhelming because of it. We now have a clear workspace and all of our dies are in easy reach. After the holidays I will spend some time deciding what needs to be on the shelves and in cabinets.

Our work flow is slowly improving!

1 comment:

  1. mayhem is my middle name, I used to be so organized but the last several years all that has gone by the wayside, good for you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.