Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Oink


As always, there were lots of piggy banks in this firing. The copper red came out great. I had an order for one, but made two. All too often the red crawls, so I wasn't taking any chances. I was happy that both came out great. One was shipped to it's new home, the other is available in my Etsy shop.


The flower pigs are always cute.


I had mixed results with the first little boxes to be glaze fired. I will post about those as soon as all the piggy banks are packed and shipped. I think I have been wearing a path from here to the post office!

1 comment:

  1. I love these little piggybanks! What kind of glaze did you use with this? I've been reading about glazes on http://spinningpots.com/ and I've been curious as to how effective this glaze is.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.