Saturday, February 14, 2015

Winter Blooms on Valentines Day


6:00 pm is closing time around here. Not for studio work, but for the sales gallery. Last night I was heading out to bring in the open flags and I mentioned to Jeff that I was taking scissors with me to cut some daffodils that were blooming in the yard. He quickly dropped what he was doing to join me... he had planned to cut some for ME for Valentines Day! We went out together and each picked a few for each other and proclaimed, "Happy Valentines Day".  We like to keep it simple.

and wouldn't you know, our flowers were photo bombed by a pig.

5 comments:

  1. happy valentines to you both, and the pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CATS it is hard to wrap my head around the idea of flowers before LATE April...even if they wanted to come up now they would have several feet of snow to dig through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While clicking comment, I was thinking of what I would say... exactly what Linda said. So how about just Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you to have flowers blooming already...and to share them together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so happy and warm. I hope you both had a great V-day.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.