Monday, March 20, 2017

Celebration of Spring in Seagrove

 We are getting some beautiful light in the studio in the late afternoon. I probably could have turned off the spot lamps and carved in the natural light.
Jeff and I are working on some collaborative pieces in preparation for the annual Celebration of Spring Studio Tour, here in Seagrove, NC. It's a great weekend to visit pottery country. Lots of demos, studio tours, and snacks to keep you fed throughout the day. Save the date:

April 22 - 23, 2017
Most shops will be open 10-5, with a few open earlier.
We will have tour maps at our gallery to start you on your way.

Michèle Hastings & Jeff Brown Pottery
505 E Main St.
Seagrove, NC 27341

2 comments:

  1. WE will be open! Well, we are open now, haha, bring them on. Love the sun we are getting. It helps the body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those piece look beautiful. I hope you have a good show. I’d love to come to Seagrove for it but I have shows here in Atlanta at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.