Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life can turn on a dime...



I took Jeff to the airport yesterday and he is now in S. Korea. I came home and booked a flight to NH. My sister Anita's husband passed away unexpectedly and I want to be there for her and their three girls. I will always remember how much Steve loved to be on the water (that's him, on the far right). Whether it be cruising Lake Winnipesaukee in his own boat, or renting one when our families would meet in Naples, FL to escape the long New Hampshire winter.
Steve was always the captain.
We will miss you.

7 comments:

  1. Safe travels to you and to Jeff, and so sorry for your sister's loss, you will all be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry for the loss of your brother in law, what a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry to hear of your sister's and your and his families' loss. Such a comfort for you to be with her. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Your sister should appreciate your being with her. Safe travels to both you and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending comforting energies for you and your sister, so sorry to hear of the sudden death of your brother-in-law. I am more aware of the fragility of life in the great circle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :(
    My condolences to you and your sister and her family. Safe Travels~

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.