Friday, May 27, 2016

Firing #4

I have had so many irons in the fire that I didn't even post the results of the fourth firing of the new gas kiln. Well let me tell you, I was a great one!


Jeff and I collaborated on this large, 18" bowl and we are super pleased with it. Finished just in time go to the East Meets West Exhibition in Southern Pines.

Remember Jeff's tea bowl made with the clay in our yard? Here it is finished. I think it's just "Wow!" I am quite sure that he will send this one to the show as well.
That's all for now, gotta get moving towards the studio. I have bowls that are ready for carving.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Both of the pots are especially beautiful! Hope the show goes well.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.