Wednesday, February 21, 2018

All In A Days Work...

There hasn't been anything too exciting happening around here. Jeff and I have been busy with the usual production.


Sinks and pigs are continuing their popularity into 2018.


Late yesterday I finished this round of salt pigs, piggy banks, and big piggy banks. I think when all was said and done there was around forty. It seemed like it took forever to get them completed. Our studio has been very humid and I did a lot of shuffling them around, covering, and uncovering to get them to, and keep them at, a workable state.


We are enjoying some warm Spring like temps and the daffodils are blooming. No matter how many years I live in North Carolina, flowers in February will continue to amaze me!


1 comment:

  1. I thought of you today, and am glad it wasn't the flu keeping you from blogging. I noticed the large tree in your yard, tulip poplar I think, starting to bloom. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.