Thursday, November 5, 2009

NH Open Doors - November 7th & 8th 2009

NH Open Doors is a cooperative event with NH League of Craftsmen & NH Made. Throughout the state studios and shops will be open to the public offering craft demonstrations, NH made crafts and products, food, and music. Sassafras Tree Artisans is a participant and my studio will be open featuring my work along with pottery by Jeff Brown. On Saturday I will be doing potter demos and on Sunday Jeff will take over. We will be there from 10 am till 6 pm or later...
looking forward to seeing you all there!

my studio is located in the back of Sassafras Tree Artisans
162 first NH turnpike (rte 4), Northwood NH


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.