Monday, March 11, 2019

Clearing Space

My kitchen peninsula has been a mess since I started using it at as my painting space. Yesterday I decided it needed to be cleared off. It's often our lunch space and lately there has been no room for eating there.


It looks so much better!

Except that now it's all on the dining room table...


We rarely eat in there so I have a little more time to get organized. It won't happen today.
The clay is calling and there are piggy banks that need assembling.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is funny! I so get covered spaces....it's our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like the game tetris....fitting things in physically and mentally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clear spaces exist for one reason, to get filled up.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.