Saturday, March 16, 2013

An army of pigs

I haven't had a whole lot of time for blogging this week. Our good friend Rob was on spring break from his college gig and stayed with us for a few days. In between visiting and cooking up some fun meals, I still had all those piggy banks to finish. It seemed like it took FOREVER. Last night I assembled and glazed piggy banks in my sleep. I woke up feeling like I did a whole night's work... but when I opened the studio door this morning, a whole lot of pig bodies were still waiting for me.


But now they are DONE and there are a few new designs in this herd of swine...



In between the swine there was a mug order to complete.


I think this week may be a little more productive.

8 comments:

  1. Well hope those cute piglets bring home the bacon! Sorry couldn't help myself !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, they do bring home the bacon... and that is why I keep on making them... and they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swirling spring swine on a slow Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes a fine swine to stay in line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Meesh, so pretty, the pigs and their new pattern, delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the little piggies...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me... I won't know your out there if you don't!