Thursday, June 7, 2018

Little Boxes - Finished!


These are my favorites out of all the boxes. Particularly the one on the left. The ash glaze was sprayed on and it worked well with the blue slip.



This one is also among my favorites, except for the fact that I knocked the edge of the rim off while getting it ready to load in the bisque kiln. I was going to scrap it, but Jeff sanded the broken area down. I guess now I get to keep it for myself.



I liked this one a lot... and then I took the lid off!


The crack goes all the way through. My guess is that I left some water inside when I closed in the form. As you may remember, these were made in one piece.





This one is my least favorite. It just doesn't do anything for me. I guess there are bound to be clunkers every so often!


2 comments:

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.