Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Spicy Goodness

We ended the long weekend with one last night of grill-a-pa-looza. This time I did all the cooking, even manning the grill in a light rain. This is my favorite recipe for chicken tikka masala, if you want to give it a try, the recipe is here. The only thing that I did differently this time, was cook the chicken on the grill instead of under the broiler. I can't take credit for the naan. It came from the grocery store. It is on my to-make list, because it should be an easy bread.


There was no fancy table setting last night. We carried our plates to the living room and streamed a little TV.

I will leave you today with this little pig. Not a great photo, but the glaze on this guy came out great. I will list him in the Etsy shop later, where there will be some better photos. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.