Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Slowly moving forward...


The last two days have been spent glazing. I have quite a few orders for "Bull" piggy banks so while I was at it I turned a couple of the larger banks into bulls as well. I think I finally have the "Bull" assembly down and the making is going a little quicker.

We are a few days behind in our firing schedule. I can blame some it on the heat. It takes longer than usual to stand outside, sand pots, and load, when the temps are in the 90's and the air is tropical. Add an elderly, sick cat to the mix and some days it felt like I was crawling along. Sophie cat is hanging on but some days she is just pitiful. I am not sure how much longer she will be with us. Last night, after a "bottom half" bath and some new meds, she seemed to have rallied a little. At 17 years of age, she has lived a good long life.
We love her dearly.

4 comments:

  1. It's so hard to go through illness with our animal companions. Loving them is sometimes all we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you and Sophie...sending virtual hugs to you both. It's not easy, but as you look into each other's eyes, you know the love you share is worth it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.