Sunday, September 2, 2018

Something sort of new...


The personalized piggy banks sell so well that I decided to start offering personalized mugs in my Etsy shop. The first prototype was a gift for my great niece.  I delivered it to her when we visited New Hampshire last month.

Last month... wow. Where did August go? I can't believe it's September already. I am looking forward to some cooler and less humid weather. I am hoping it arrives soon. There is nothing like windows open and fresh air in the house. Especially for sleeping at night.


Back to the mugs. I will offer these in a few more glaze combinations and probably with some other stamps. I will be adding more to the Etsy shop in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend, even if you have to labor.

3 comments:

  1. Those mugs are a god idea. Thanks for stopping by at my blog...and commenting. I'm sure hoping this is my one "fall" illness this year! They tested and I don't have the flu at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you, in looking forward to cooler temps and open windows... so much!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.