Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Hey Jude...

 "Jude" came out of the kiln yesterday and is boxed and heading to his new home.



Whenever I order corks I always wonder what color they will be. Typically they are light, but occasionally I am sent a bag of a darker color. They are a natural product so I am at the mercy of the supplier. My recent shipment was the darker cork and I actually think that "Jude" looks good with his darker snout. It goes well with his rustic look!


I panicked last week when I placed an order for corks. I order 100 at a time and the website said they didn't have 100 in stock. Thankfully, I got the last 75. That, along with what I had on hand, should hold me over for a couple of months. Last year cork prices rose significantly due to a bad year of cork harvesting. I am hoping that they don't become hard to acquire. Pigs are big business here at 505 E. Main!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.