Saturday, February 27, 2021

Upcycled Storage Box

 I love a "good" box or bag and have a hard time letting go of them. Two years ago I got a new smartphone and it came in a nice, sturdy box. I stashed it away thinking that one day I could put it to use.

Yesterday was that day.


I got out my gel plate and paints and printed a bunch papers. 


I used those prints to cover my smartphone box!


It's the perfect size for storing my Posca paint pens.


I couldn't entirely wrap the bottom of the box because the cover is a really snug fit. I like the bright blue so that worked out fine. The surface on the inside of the bottom was scarred so I cut print down to cover that up. I did the same to the underneath.


Now I am wishing we still had the box that Jeff's phone came in! 










2 comments:

  1. Nice Work, Michele!
    And indeed there is a method in the madness of keeping A-Really-Good-Box!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.