Sunday, February 21, 2010

sometimes... life is tough.

... last wednesday would have been jz's 59th birthday. i sort of knew in the back of my head that it would bring feelings of grief and anger bubbling back to the surface. add this to other stresses in my life and i have become totally overwhelmed. i know time will make things easier. yet sometimes i don't want them to get easier because then i feel like i am forgetting him. the one thing i have learned from this is that i am no longer afraid of dying. it's way harder to be the person left behind.

don't ask me what this video has to do with this post other than i like it and wanted to share it.

1 comment:

I welcome and appreciate comments. Lately I have had a lot of spam and therefore have had to turn on word verification as well as comment moderation for posts older than 14 days.