Today was one of them.
I really need to get over the notion that if I am not making pots, loading kilns, or glazing, that I am not being productive. Tonight I decided to make a list of how I spent my day:
1. Packed Etsy orders (yay!)
2. Sort of balanced checkbook and did some paperwork
3. Took deposit to the bank then a trip to the post office to get 4 Etsy orders shipped.
4. Checked inventory at the Co-op
5. Jeff and I stacked nearly a cord of wood to heat home & studio
6. Played Angry Birds for 1/2 hour (yep... addicted)
7. Packed pots for the Co-op
8. Made cone packs for next firing
9. Emptied 5 gallons of slaked clay for recycling
10. Photographed bowls for Etsy
11. Listed a bowl on Etsy
In between all this a load of laundry & dishes got done and dinner was cooked.
Not too shabby for a slacker.
Wood fired, extruded, textured vase by Jeff Brown... I love having fresh flowers in the house.